Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bicycle Bell, Ranch Trip, Quotes

Dave shared this video with me last night from their Veloway trip a couple of weeks ago. (Sidenote: Videos still perplex me...my Vimeo videos won't play on mobile devices...maybe YouTube will work?)


Spencer spent Thursday night at the ranch with Geep and Pop. I drove out after work Friday. The weather put a damper on the usual ranch activities, but Spencer got to do a little fishing on Thursday before the rain started. He reeled in a couple of fish for Pop, but he also cast his own line (with a hook this time) and caught a little bass. All by himself! A pretty big day for Spencer and Pop. He had a great time at Pine Fork!

Just a couple of quick quotes while I'm here.

  • While discussing what Spencer wanted for a late morning snack...
    Me: "How about some peanut butter toast?"
    Spencer: "No, I need something patricious."
    Me: "Patricious?"
    Spencer: "Something good for me.

  • "Daddy, chocolate frozen yogurt is NOT as good as chocolate ice cream."
That's all for now!

No comments: