Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Art Gallery and Pop's 70th

Was grabbing some pictures off the camera today and found a couple of things I haven't shared yet.

One day back in June, Spencer decided to create an art gallery in our "upstairs." He and Daddy got everything curated, then invited me to visit.

Must be this way.
Tickets
The ticket-taker was a little goofy
The gallery
Close-up of the art
Also, since I took an unintentional blogging hiatus in June, I failed to give a recap of Pop's 70th birthday part in San Antonio. It was a lovely afternoon with many of his close friends stopping by for snacks and cupcakes.
Making sure the queso is okay
Taste tester
Pop and Geep
Ready to party
How funny is this picture?
We spent the night and I took off the next day so Daddy and Pop could play golf. Spencer, Geep and I went to the Witte Museum, where they had a special animatronic dino exhibit. We had fun!




 More catch-up posts coming soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Magical times. I love reading your blog and enjoying watching that precious boy grow and learn!!