Saturday, November 3, 2012

Soccer, a Party and a Pow-Wow

Our last couple of Saturdays have been unusually jam-packed and today was no exception. Spencer had his last Soccer Cubs of this session and little did we know that the parents would be participating. Well, I didn't have on my soccer shoes, so I just took pictures.

After soccer we headed to Pease Park for our little friend Pearl's third birthday party. She had a great musician and bubble machine!
After the party we headed home for rest time. Mommy fell asleep and was allowed to nap for almost two hours. It was awesome! We watched the beginning of the football game, then Spencer and I headed to the Austin Pow-Wow, a Native American festival where we saw a lot of beautiful traditional costumes and watched people dancing, chanting and playing drums. Here's a video.

 
Funny moment: Before we left the house, I realized Spencer was wearing his Mayflower/Plymouth t-shirt. Thank goodness I realized how inappropriate that would be to wear to that event!

No comments: