Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Quotable Quotes and Gardening

I was cleaning my desk this morning and found a few recent quotes from Spencer.
  • "I just burped. (Puzzled look on face...) It came from my neck."
  • "C'mon, Daddy let's find it. C'mon big boy!"
  • Telling me a story: "Once upon a time a boy was making raviolis. He put salt and pepper on them."
  • Mommy: "You're in a good mood this morning."
    Spencer: "Yeah, I am. I love you."
Spencer has the sweetest way of saying "one upon a time" - it's comes out sounding something like "puncepontime." He's very into telling stories right now and playing I Spy. Lots of imaginative play going on at our house. It rocks!


We planted a little garden last week and now we are watching our watermelons and squash (zucchini, yellow, acorn) sprout away. We got a late start on our summer garden and we know it'll be an uphill battle in this heat, but it's fun trying. Now we have to prune away some of our plants because they are too close together. I'll have to take some pictures....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I'm glad to read the quotes. So precious!