Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GattiTown

Spencer's pal Koen had a birthday last week and his parents invited us to join them at GattiTown to celebrate. For the GattiTown newbies out there like me, this is similar to Chuck E. Cheese's but without the animatronic shows and such. (We've never been to the Chuck E's either, but I'm sure that day will eventually come.)

Spencer had a blast playing games and riding the bumper cars. The lighting made it hard to get good pictures with my iPhone.

 
 
 

 I took a video of the bumper cars, but the quality is bad... here it is anyway.



I was proud of Spencer because he was a little unsure of the bumper cars but decided to give 'em a whirl. He had a big smile on his face once he got the hang of it. He had a blast and talked Daddy into taking him back last night!

No comments: