Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December Catch-Up Continues

Before I write about our Christmas festivities, I wanted to record a couple of other holiday activities since I'm behind on blogging.

In mid-December, Spencer and I went to see Ballet Austin's The Nutcracker at the Long Center. Steffani and Ella joined us, too! The kids had fun, but the performance was a little too long to hold their interest. Steffani and Ella headed out at intermission and we sneaked out with about 10 minutes left. I forgot how slow the beginning of The Nutcracker is...they should rethink that! :)



We also checked out the Trail of Lights with Piper, Beckett and their parents a few days before Christmas. This was the first time in several years that the city did the full-scale trail, and it was pure insanity, but fun. I'm glad the kids got to do the Christmas light thing together again - it's a sweet little tradition. Most of my pictures turned out something like this:


 So you'll understand now when I say these are the two best pics of the night:



No comments: