Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Revisiting May

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've let myself get this far behind on blogging. Just haven't been in the mood lately. But tonight I finished the May web photo album and added one for June. Since I didn't write much in May, I thought I'd revisit it quickly tonight...

Memorial Day weekend was a little uneventful for us because Spencer wasn't feeling well. He'd been coughing and started running a low-grade fever. He even fell asleep on the couch, so you know he felt bad! (Sidebar: That illness lingered and about a week later we found out he had a double ear infection plus pink eye. Thank you, preschool!)

On Memorial Day he was feeling a little more chipper so we decided to make some chocolate ice cream using the Donvier that Mommy found while purging some items from the kitchen. Now, I thought this was going to be super fun for Spencer, but it turns out that waiting 20 minutes for ice cream isn't all that fun for a 3.5 year old. But he did enjoy the final product.


Finally, we received Spencer's first school photos. I must admit I felt a bit like crying when I saw them (silly) because he looks so darn big. Our little guy sure is growing up fast. Love him so much!


No comments: