Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Sweet Mama's Day

What a nice Mother's Day I had! When we woke up, the boys let me stay in bed for a little while, then they brought me a cup of coffee and some presents. Spencer had to keep the gifts a secret for a few days and it just about did him in. He was excited and wanted to tell me what they bought. The evening after they went shopping, he whispered in the bathtub, "I won't tell you about the chocolates, just the other stuff."

They did in fact buy me some yummy chocolates and super comfy/pretty loungewear, 'cause Mommy likes to lounge! Oh, and Spencer made me the prettiest, sparkly flower pin that I proudly wore all weekend. I will treasure it!
 
 


I put in a request to go to Bouldin Creek Cafe for breakfast, and they were happy to oblige. After that, we strolled around The Natural Gardener for about an hour, then went to a neat place called Revival Market. They had a funny photo booth set up and we took a couple of pictures.


After resting for a little while back at home and eating lunch, we ventured out to Central Market for gelato, then Spencer helped me cook dinner. It was a perfectly lovely day and I felt perfectly spoiled.


No comments: