Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Peter Pan Mini Golf

Daddy and Spencer went to Peter Pan Mini Golf (on Spencer's suggestion) for the first time last week. I was a little bummed to miss out on that, but no worries! We went back this weekend. I hadn't been there in many, many years. It's had a facelift recently and is looking sharp. We got there right when they opened at 9:00 a.m. and thank goodness we did - it was already getting super hot when we finished. Spencer needed a lemon-lime sno-cone to cool off afterwards.

Unlike his mommy, Spencer is very patient when playing putt-putt. He just keeps whacking away at the ball until is goes in. I played, too, but for most of the holes I was only "allowed" to hit the ball once, then Spencer took over. I didn't mind - he's fun to watch in action.

And by the way, who is that big boy in the last two pictures?? My goodness!

No comments: