Monday, November 28, 2011

Decking the Halls | Brrrrrrrrrrr!

We decorated our Christmas tree yesterday. Spencer loved pulling out all the ornaments and asking me about them. Before we had Spencer, Dave and I always did a more "designer" tree, but now I love using old fashioned ornaments, many of which have a story behind them.


It was chilly this morning so Spencer had to bundle up for school. Wait til you see the other hat I bought him this weekend...gotta get a picture of that one. 


Also, I finally added a November photo album, but Picasa is acting weird and all of the pictures haven't loaded yet. You'll have to check back later because I have to scoot to band practice now.

Note: I discovered the problem - I ran out of Google storage space. Upgrading now and pictures should be online tomorrow.

No comments: