Wednesday, March 2, 2011

High Chair No More / A Yotta Food

The days of the high chair seem to have ended in our house. Spencer prefers to sit in a big chair now. We've thought about getting a booster seat, but he doesn't like using them at restaurants so that might be a purchase we can skip. The only downside to this is what I call the "free-range chicken" syndrome - he can climb out of the chair whenever he wishes.


I absolutely love how Spencer pronounces his Ls as Ys much of the time. This isn't something I'm always correcting because a) I think it's adorable and quite toddler-ish and b) I'm not worried that it's going to stick around forever (he can pronounce Ls properly, he just doesn't always do it). When he and Dave got back from HEB last week I went outside to greet them and Spencer excitedly told me, "We bought a yotta new food at the grocery store." Then his eyes got SO big and he said in a deep voice, "We bought a YOTTA, YOTTA, YOTTA STRAWBERRIES!"

Ya just gotta "yove" that boy!

No comments: