Friday, March 4, 2011

Gelato: Yummy or Yucky?

We went to Central Market for dinner Wednesday evening and decided to get a gelato to share afterward. Spencer has had a couple tastes of gelato before but wasn't really interested. When we gave him a taste this time, at first he was sticking out his tongue and saying, "Yucky!" I was ready to order a DNA test because I don't know how my own flesh and blood could possibly think gelato is yucky. But a few tastes later he started giggling uncontrollably. I really wish I had taken video - it was like he just discovered the most awesome, delicious thing in the world. With every taste there was more giggling. Of the three flavors we had in our cup, he liked pistaschio best - just like Mommy!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

Lovin' all your blog posting!