Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quotes of the Month

I've been trying to remember to write down some of the sweet things that Spencer has been saying lately. Here's a little sample.

After his last overnight trip to the ranch: "I missed you at the ranch. I missed you in the sandbox."

While reading his Corduroy Easter book: "I want to eat a picnic outside." And then when we got to the part about chocolate bunnies: "I want to bite them."

While holding up a pretzel during lunch: "Oh! Looks like a heart!"

While lying in my lap one night before bedtime: "Blue eyes. Mommy has blue eyes." (Yes, my heart melted on that one...)

I'm in Minnesota this week, and this morning I received a sweet little video that goes along with this today's theme.


Message to Mommy from Susan Rives Horridge on Vimeo.



No comments: