Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Step Toward the Tour + A Shout-Out to Spencer

Daddy bought Spencer his first toy golf set today. He took to it like a fish to water. Dave only got smacked in the head one time, too!


I can't believe I haven't written about this yet: Spencer is sleeping through the night now! It started about 3 weeks ago. He falls asleep between 7:30 and 8:00 PM and wakes up around 6:00 AM, though it's been later the past few days. He rarely makes a peep once he's asleep. Dave and I feel like it's truly a miracle. It was hard, but I think we were all ready to make this transition. Spencer has been in a better mood during the day now that he's not waking up every 2-3 hours for some mommy time. And I feel like some of my brain cells are returning. I'm so proud of my big boy!

No comments: