Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy Went to Minneapolis

This week, I had to take my second business trip since Spencer was born. Four nights away - ouch! (Well, technically three nights, but I get home late on Thursday and he'll already be asleep...) But luckily Spencer has the world's most awesome Daddy to take care of him so I can focus on work and not worry. They decided to take me to the airport early Monday morning. Later in the day Spencer was asking about me. David said, "Spencer, where is Mommy?" and he replied, "Jet!" I love that little guy.



He had something else to say yesterday. There will be a cash prize awarded to the person with the correct translation of this rant.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I said...the gidget is SOLD!!!

The Mitchell Family said...

I love the hand slap for punctuation!