Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Keyboard, Big Guy, Etc.

Since Spencer was asleep by 6:30 tonight (!), I decided to use this unexpected free time to do a quick update. So here we go...

1. Keyboard (Not the Kind for Typing)
When Daddy's cousin, Katie, found out how much Spencer loves music, she graciously offered to bring over her keyboard. It has been a big hit (for all of us)! We've only had it since Sunday, but each morning Spencer has started his day by plopping down and playing it. Thank you Katie!!


2. Snuggly Quote
I jotted this one down last week and have heard variations of it ever since: "Can we make a big snuggle setup? It's gonna be a big job. We're gonna need blankets and pillows and pillows and pillows and pillows..." Snuggle setups are popular around here.

3. BIG BOY
Oh my stars, is it just me, or is Spencer looking so big boy right now? While I was in Minneapolis last week, he got a nasty little scratch under his eye at school, and that really made him look older to me. And look at those hands!

 

4. Scenes from the Weekend
Nothing monumental to write about, but just a few scenes from a fun weekend reconnecting after I had been out of town. We spent some time at Rollingwood Park playing on the playground, running bases and listening to a band play for a kid's party. Even grocery shopping was fun.


No comments: