Friday, October 14, 2011

Catch-Up

This is a quick catch-up blog. I found some pictures on my phone that I forgot to download, so thought I'd share them here real quick. I probably need one more blog after this one to really be caught up (I have some good videos...), but one thing at a time.

I had to go to DC for a several days in late September. Daddy and Spencer did a lot of fun things while I was gone. For example, they built a car out of a cardboard box and went to the Austin Zoo.


Paw-Paw came to town for Spencer's party a day early. We went to see the peacocks at Mayfield Park. Snapped a great picture while we were there:


Our friend Susan came over to play with Spencer last Sunday while Dave and I went to a movie for our anniversary. They had a great time playing golf, building stuff with legos, playing games, watching Richard Scarry videos and having stare-down competitions with Henry. When I was putting Spencer to bed that night he asked if Susan was coming back tomorrow.


There are a few new pictures in the September and October photo albums, FYI. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

I love all of his expressions! "Henry, we need to have a talk!"