Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

So, I said I would blog about Valentine's Day...because I was feeling so crummy, we kept it pretty low key. I couldn't even sing my traditional Valentine's Day song to Dave because my voice was almost gone. (Yes, he did miss it!) Anyway, after Spencer's almost 3-hour marathon nap, we grabbed a late lunch/early dinner at Dong Nai. Spencer had fun opening his goodie bag and finding a couple of books and photo magnets inside. Of course he loved the card, especially because it had a magnet on the cover.




Besides Valentine's Day, I have two other neat things to remember/celebrate each February 14th: It was my great-grandmother's birthday and also the day we went to the doctor in 2008 and confirmed I was indeed pregnant. I can't really think of a nice/cute/witty way to wrap up this entry, so I'll just say how much I enjoyed spending the day with my two sweet Valentines.

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

I so love it when there is a new blog entry on Suspenceful Stories,,,wish it happened more often...hint, hint. :)